Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No excuses

Well, I sure hope you haven't been holding your breath - waiting for another post from me ;) It's been an extremely busy year ~ busier than I had ever imagined! Between working and trying to be the best mum I could be, some things just had to get moved to the back burner - my blog being one of those things. So rather than bore you with a list of excuses I'll just share a couple fun things that I've been working on and things that I'm going to be doing.

I've been very lucky to have found a wonderful store near my house to sell some of the things I've been making - mostly banners,cards and some little books. It's called Treasures in Thyme ( isn't that just an adorable name?). The owners are two of the nicest women, and they have an amazing eye for unique and wonderful gifts and antiques. Right now I'm working on some onsies to sell. They are turning out pretty cute if I might say so myself. Hope to get some good pics of them to post soon.

And next Friday the Doodle-Bug and I are leaving for LA for almost a week to see my best friend Jenn! I'm so excited!! There are so many wonderful places we are hoping to see while we are out there this time... Paper Tales and Vignettes being two of the places I want to see during our trip to San Diego. We are also going to spend some time at the beach - and I can't wait! The weather here has been so cold I can't wait for some sunshine and warm weather!

I'm off to bed - hope to get some pics taken and posted later this week!
xoxo ~Bethanie

2 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

YAY! You're back! Love the new banner. I am so happy for you that you're taking this trip but you know I'll miss ya!

mimi said...

HooRay!!!!!!!! Welcome Back---we have missed you. Your new banner is so pretty. Have a wonderful time on your trip. You should be able to get lots of great pictures to post on your blog :) I can't wait to see what Amelia thinks about the beach.
xoxoxo
Mimi~