Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Celebrate Banner

Been really busy around here lately, but all is well now. My dad is at home tonight and feeling pretty good, so thank you to all my wonderful friends for all your thoughts and prayers!

I finally got pictures taken of the beautiful banner I recieved from Sheila - Thank You! I have it hanging in my living room and it looks just perfect!




Just look at the way she did the mini banners on this! I just LOVE the way the paper curls... and the phrase is just perfect! I can keep it up all year long. These pictures just don't do it justice - there is glitter on the little girls ribbon, and on the birds, and on the petals of the beautiful flower - it's just adorable! She even burned the corner of the postcard!
I really got lucky having Sheila as my partner! Thank you so much!!

1 comment:

Sheila Rumney said...

Bethanie,

I just found your comment tonight and I'm so excited that you like your banner and finally have a blog. Thanks again for my beautiful banner, I have it in my hallway and pass by it every day and have to smile.

Thanks,

Sheila R