Tuesday, April 15, 2008

If all your friends are doing it.....

If they were going to jump of a bridge - would you jump too? Remember hearing that when you were growing up? Well, I'm jumping - into the blog world that is! First Joyce and Michele did it, and now Mimi, so I had to jump too :) I didn't want to be left out - but this is a good jump Mom, I promise!

I've been participating in swaps lately, and first thing everyone wants to know is - "Do you have a blog?"...and I didn't, and I'm sure that made it hard for people to figure out what I like and what my tastes were, so after lots of thinking and procrastinating, here I am... starting my very own blog. Hopefully I'll do a better job of keeping up with it than I do with my daughter's web page!

2 comments:

mimi said...

Welcome to Blog Land my Friend!!!!!
Love your blog banner!!!
Mimi
xoxoxoxox

Scrap for Joy said...

So far...terrific! You are the most savvy with technology so I'm sure you'll be teaching the rest of us new things in Blogville. This banner is so unique and inventive-hmmmmmmm, Mother's Day in May....does that include Aunties? Hahahaha!
Love you!